A big thank you to those of you who joined us for the Microsoft MVP Virtual Conference Day 1. For those of you who logged on early to see Steve Guggenheimer’s keynote, you’ll know that we experienced an unfortunate technical issue during the keynote address, which resulted in it not being broadcast.
The good news: although you couldn’t see the session, we kept the cameras rolling. As a result, while the rest of the videos from vConf won’t be ready, we have worked all day to make an archive recording of his address available to you, today. You can now view the keynote at your convenience here or tune in here for a streamed broadcast of the keynote tomorrow, Friday, May 15th at 7 AM PDT. This won’t interrupt your conference schedule as it will be played before the start of the first regularly scheduled session.
Please be sure to join us for Day 2 for some more amazing content and to catch Guggs’ keynote!
To join any of the individual tracks, please use the links below:
Developer Day 2
IT Pro Day 2
Consumer Day 2
LATAM Day 2
Brazil Day 2
Microsoft MVP Virtual Conference Team
I wanted to let you know about a great free event that Microsoft and the MVPs are putting on, May 14th & 15th. Join Microsoft MVPs from the Americas’ region as they share their knowledge and real-world expertise during a free event, the MVP Virtual Conference.
The MVP Virtual Conference will showcase 95 sessions of content for IT Pros, Developers and Consumer experts designed to help you navigate life in a mobile-first, cloud-first world. Microsoft’s Corporate Vice President of Developer Platform, Steve Guggenheimer, will be on hand to deliver the opening Key Note Address
Why attend MVP V-Conf? The conference will have 5 tracks, IT Pro English, Dev English, Consumer English, Portuguese mixed sessions & Spanish mixed sessions, there is something for everyone! Learn from the best and brightest MVPs in the tech world today and develop some great skills!
Be sure to register quickly to hold your spot and tell your friends & colleagues.
The conference will be widely covered on social media, you can join the conversation by following @MVPAward and using the hashtag #MVPvConf.
Here is a high level overview of the event:
- World-class free online conference that features technical content presented by Americas’ region MVPs that is open to the public
- More technical content (Level 200, 300, 400), less marketing
- 5 tracks: IT Pro English, Dev English, Consumer English, Mixed Spanish, Mixed Portuguese
- Event will be broadcast via Lync using L+ which enhances the conferencing capabilities of Lync
- Two full days of sessions with simultaneous webcasts running across all 5 tracks
- Thursday May 14th and Friday, May 15th
- Start at 8am PT and running until 6pm PT (Pacific)
- Day 1: 45 sessions + Keynote, Day 2: 50 sessions
- Keynote on Day 1 to be delivered by Steve ‘Guggs’ Guggenheimer, Corporate VP of DX
- On Demand content available via Channel9
- This event is not just for MVPs, it’s for everyone!
Register now and feel the power of community!